- Recognize that the patch may cause skin irritation, including scaring if the irritation is ignored and patch used continued on the same area.
- Discontinue use or move patch 2 inches, right away, if feel itchiness or burning.
- Do not use patch adhesive on extremely delicate or thin skin.
- Do not use patches during pregnancy/breast feeding.
- Do not use if have or have had cancer or tumors.
- Do not use patches on children.
- Keep package away from children.
- Use patches only as directed.
- Stop patch use if you have an adverse reaction or symptoms after or during use such as itching, dermatitis or an allergic reaction. Contact your Physician.
- Do not sleep with patch on.
- Do not apply the patch directly to the eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, cuts, sores or rashes.